Week 6 - Reflection
Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
completing my work on time so i don't go to lunchtime
completing my work on time so i don't go to lunchtime
Something that has challenged me this week is… (explain why)
trying new things
trying new things
A school value that I have worked hard at achieving this week is… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
connect because i have been talking to other people.
connect because i have been talking to other people.
A school value that I need to work on is… (explain why)
be brave because i stick with the same stuff.
be brave because i stick with the same stuff.
This fortnights Tōtara goal was Time Management and I achieved/showed this by...
because i was on time for group .
because i was on time for group .

No comments:
Post a Comment